Membership Coordinator Resume Samples
Membership Coordinators provide assistance to the members of an organization and perform tasks such as promoting products and services, answering to questions, taking phone calls, managing correspondence, and giving instructions to members. Their main purpose is making members feel welcome and well-attended. The strongest resume samples for Membership Coordinators showcase telephone etiquette, communication and organizational skills, customer service orientation, and courtesy. Those seeking to fulfill this type of role usually display a college degree in their resumes, although no formal education is required for the role.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Membership Coordinator Jobs page.
Membership Coordinator for nation's premier land trust lobbyist and education provider.
- Managed accounts of nearly 1,400 organizational members.
- Managed quarterly direct mail campaigns that promoted steady growth of org. memberships.
- Assisted Executive Vice-President in achieving fundraising objectives for well attended national conference.
- Tracked/Monitored individual gifts at all levels, assisted individual giving staff in solicitation of sub-$1,000 gifts.
- In nine years, oversaw organizational membership revenue growth of over 40%.
Administrative Assistant/membership Coordinator/supplies & Insignia Coordinator
Provide executive-level administrative support to the Executive Secretary, General Officers, and Committee Chairmen with a demonstrated ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet crucial deadlines.
- Planned and coordinated General level conferences with more than 300 attendees as well as managed agendas for the events.
- Assisted with design and Distribution of Organizational literature that led to a 15% increase in membership.
- Process membership per capita reports and credential statistics for the annual General Convention.
- Partnered with General Officers, Committee Chairmen and Division Officers on yearly reports for publication of the General Minutes, overseeing from draft to distribution. Prepare, format, and edit all reports, charts and data received.
- Responsible for processing all supply orders, as well as overseeing quality assurance for all products.
- Organized and maintained accountability of supplies and insignia valued at over $100,000 with 100% accuracy for six years.
Programs and Membership Coordinator
Provided overall logistical and administrative support to the program staff by coordinating travel arrangements for 30-40 speakers, composing and tracking speaker invitations and letters, and preparing reimbursement reports
- Performed administrative duties such as filing, screening phone calls and taking messages, sorting and organizing
- Established process of tracking news items, reviewed 50+ articles weekly, and provided staff and PPI members with relevant and timely info for PPI's website
- Analyzed trends in membership attendance using MS Excel and Word for CEO's report
- Maintained and updated PPI's Salesforce database
Supported the VP for the MAP Program by maintaining various databases. Provided support to management by generating prospective member leads, developing and maintaining a membership
recruitment list and assisting with the development of member recruitment and retention programs.
- Provided data entry support and accuracy of database records
- Provided excellent customer service by building strong relationships with members and sponsors
- Managed various lists of association professionals and vendors and or/resellers
- Helped develop sales strategies for recruiting new members and/or sales strategies
- Developed and organized member prospect spreadsheets complete with key contacts and background information.
Developed and implemented programs, projects, and activities designed to increase and retain membership
- Coordinated leagues and membership events. Represented the club in its relationships with numerous external constituencies
- Maintained the club membership and customer profile database of over 12,000 clients: assisted prospective members in fulfilling application requirements, contacted members to correct billing issues, processed membership resignations, and provided reports with plans of action if membership retention problems arose
- Edited the club's website to update policies, pricing, and general club information/membership information
- Operated and maintained the membership card printing machine, including updating card designs, card printing, materials ordering, and ensuring that all members received membership cards
- Handled credit cards and large amounts of cash daily, retained customer confidentiality to the highest degree. Protected sensitive client information when the occasion called
- Served on applicable club committees to assure members' interests were consistently addressed
- Serviced over 4000 members of the Medical Dosimetrist community.
- Managed both inbound calls and emails; answered questions related to certification and re-certification requirements.
- Trained members to utilize new website to effectively manage their account.
- Assisted over 400 applicants to register for board exam; 90% percent applications completed.
Managed museum membership enrollment including acting as point-of-contact for members and public, increasing total memberships by more than 20%
- Designed print collateral including exhibit and event mailers, brochures, newspaper advertisements
- Assisted in the planning and execution of museum events such as exhibit previews, behind-the- scenes tours, donor receptions
- Coordinated fundraising efforts including the museum's capital campaign
- Responsible for internet presence including, a monthly online newsletter, routine updates to museum website, and managing the museum's Facebook, and Twitter accounts
- Supervised the museum volunteer board, assisting the board in finding membership business
Provided support along with insurance documentation for members
- Created and documented processes for new professional member enrollment, club
- Problem solved client issues regarding accounting, membership, and insurance
- Trained ISI's entire staff on new deployment of GoMembers associate member
- Developed new file process for old membership documentation
- General office manager duties
- Assisted in developing strategic plans and implementing program changes using appropriate resources.
- Reconciled over 40 health care providers payroll and identified discrepancies.
- Designed time saving data management template to curb duplication of project.
- Collaborated with membership team to improve membership and payroll processing process.
- Maintained and managed organization's data filing system.
- Single-handedly maintained and managed membership database consisting of 1,500 plus members; e.g. updating,
- Assisted and communicated with members via email. Designed and published mass email communications and
- Assisted in coordinating and planning monthly and annual membership -related events with high-ranked government
- Processed publication orders and annual invoices for members.
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.
Well done! Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation soon.
Event coordinator cover letter
View this sample cover letter for an event coordinator, or download the event coordinator cover letter template in Word.
As an event coordinator, you know how to make lots of pieces fall in line—but how are you at putting together your cover letter? To be considered for top event coordinator jobs, your cover letter must demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for working with people. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for an event coordinator, or download the event coordinator cover letter template in Word.
Additionally, you can look for event coordinator jobs on Monster.
Event coordinator cover letter template
Sometown, IL 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | email@example.com | Portfolio URL
November 8, 2017
Ms. Monica Keating
55 Chester Ave.
Sometown, IL 55555
Re: Event Coordinator,Advertised on Monster
Dear Ms. Keating:
My 15 years of event management experience are well matched to the qualifications outlined in your event coordinator job announcement. I am very interested in the opportunity.
I currently serve as an event coordinator at XYZ Company, one of Sometown’s leading event management firms. In this multifaceted position, I work closely with clients to manage fundraisers, grand openings, corporate meetings, tradeshows, product launches, galas, festivals, sales rallies, “meet-and-greet” gatherings for prospective new accounts and a host of other special events.
An unwavering focus on coordinating memorable and “buzz-generating” events has resulted in:
- Exceeding revenue goals by up to 375%
- Producing record-setting gains in donors/major gifts¾up to $4.2M raised per event
- Driving rapid increases in store traffic and customer base
- Attracting capacity crowds for attendance of 5,000+
- Strengthening brand identity and improving customer loyalty
The enclosed résumé provides more details of events I have coordinated for sectors including:
If my proven success in special events management meets your requirements, please call me at (555) 555-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting. Thank you.