What makes myHomework the best student planner?
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated cross-platform apps, and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - The account is FREE everywhere and an ads-free premium experience is available.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received:
2014: USA Today Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time's Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The free app includes:
- Track your classes, homework, tests and assignments
- Beautiful calendar display
- Supports time, block and period-based schedules
- Universal (both iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
- Compatibility for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
With the optional myHomework account, you also get:
- Sync across other platforms
- Access to our website
- Receive homework reminders
- Facebook Single Sign-On
- Join your teacher's Teachers.io class and automatically download their class information, assignments, files and announcements
Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda?
myHomework is just what you're looking for. The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focus and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere. Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. Download Today!
8 Agenda Apps to Help Students Stay OrganizedPosted October 27, 2015
Webopedia's student apps roundup will help you to better organize your class schedule and stay on top of assignments and homework.
Wakey-wakey! Time to head to class, right after a hearty breakfast of standard campus smorgasbord. Webopedia scoured the Web for the best student planner apps to help you get through another day of learning. The apps listed below will help you to better organize your class schedule and stay on top of assignments and homework.
1. Schedule Classes and Assignments with myHomework Student Planner (iOS & Android)
Class schedules are busy and have an annoying habit of changing from semester to semester. Keeping track of where to be at any given time is a challenge. The myHomework Student Planner offers a class scheduling feature and will help student track individual assignments. You'll also find the homework widget to track assignments from the home screen a rather handy feature.
2. ClassManager Will Prioritize Assignments and Track Course Details (iOS)
Writing all your assignments on a sticky note is one way to keep track of what's due when… right until that note gets lost forever behind the couch or deep in the bowels of your closet. Replace your sticky notes with ClassManager to enter all your assignments and to prioritize items. If you're new on campus, you'll use the tool to enter a building name and room number for each class you take plus the ability to record the professor's name.
3. Get Points for Organizing with the Homework App (iOS)
This agenda app offers several organizing tools and lets you color code items. Adding in a timetable and teachers is easy. If you like the idea of being rewarded for getting tasks done on time -- other than getting a good grad -- the Homework App has partnered with Perk Points, a third party app where one can exchange the points they earn for gift cards and such. This iOS app has a companion app to work with Apple Watch, too.
4. Use IStudiez Pro to track Homework, grades and more (iOS)
The worryingly-spelled iStudiez Pro combines a tracking schedule, homework, and grades. It syncs data with both your iOS and Mac OS versions of the app and supports Windows 7-10, too. Quick overviews of your daily schedule and tasks makes getting though your day a breeze, while the Assignments tab manages upcoming events and deadlines. The syncing of data across devices means you'll never miss a notification.
5. Need a Reminder About Incomplete Assignments? Try MyStudyLife (iOS & Android)
Cross-platform apps purport to work seamlessly across all platforms. From schedules, assignments, revision, and exams, MyStudyLife has it covered on all of your devices. The agenda app will notify you of incomplete tasks and is accessible even when Professor Frink has cruelly unplugged the router and you find yourself offline.
6. A Clean and Simple Student Agenda (Android)
Marketed as being developed by students, Student Agenda for Android touts its simplicity and clean look. The objective of the app developers is not only to organize tasks and perform duties within deadlines but also to encourage a healthy balance of academic and personal life. The words "calmness" and "less stress" appear in the app description, which sounds great after navigating crowded hallways and noisy lunchrooms.
7. Edit, Follow and List with Easy School Planner (Android)
Offering a simple and intuitive interface, Easy School Planner permits students to edit and follow education tasks with ease. To start, the app asks one to create a list of tasks and school subjects. Then, it's easy to drag and drop these items into the appropriate day on your calendar. The super-organized student can color code items as well.
8. Track Assignments, Grades and More with Assignment Planner Pro (Android)
Most student planner apps keep track of assignments, homework, and projects, tasks which this app does very well. However, in addition to the planning features, this app also track grades and GPA as the semester progresses. With this, your jaw won't hit the floor when grades are handed out at the end of term. Assignment Planner Pro lets students enter projects and coursework, then track them through to completion. Reminders and notifications make sure no assignment falls by the wayside.